Beemsterstraat 654, Amsterdam
Join us for the local series of Cyclocross races. There are 12 races in the season from now until New Years Eve. They are very informal and a great way to get into cyclocross racing. You need a cyclocross bike or mountain bike.
Sign in is in the clubhouse,
Also bring some small change to support the coffee cart.
- Basic KNWU license and a willingness to get dirty. (See the bottom of this to see the details on how to get a basic KNWU license.)
- To have your results officially recorded you need a MyLaps Chip.
- Bring cash for the entry fee and coffee afterwards.
Entry: €6 or €3 if you are a member of a cycling club.
Race number: You buy one for the season for €5 and this is your # for this season and future season. Do NOT lose it, otherwise you have to buy another one.
You want to be at the start about 30-45 mins before you start to enable a sign in, and a quick practise lap.
10.00 Jeugd A
10.01 Jeugd B
11.00 B. 40+
12.00 A. 40-,
12.01 C. Nieuwelingen/Dames
How to get a basic KNWU license to race the local races.
(You can also join a local bike club, and they will offer this in their membership. We recommend WTC de Amstel)
1. Go to www.knwu.nl
2. Under WORD LID, click Individueel basislidmaatschap
3. Under Het basislidmaatschap, click “dit”
4. This then takes you to an area to create an account
5. Complete all of the details, and pay your money
6. You will receive the license in the mail. Until then, you can print off the completed details, or the next screen (I think), and bring it to the race, and they will use this