Location visible to members
This special ARNY meetup is dedicated to the newly announced Epson Movario BT-200 (http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/jsp/Landing/moverio-bt-200-smart-glasses.do) and will include demos by leading AR companies building applications for these advanced smart glasses.
Food and drinks will be served courtesy of Epson and one Movario BT-200 unit valued at $699 will be raffled and awarded to one lucky ARNY attendee!
7:00 - 7:30...Networking
7:30 - 8:30...Live demos
1) Eric Mizufuka (http://www.linkedin.com/pub/eric-mizufuka/3/20/376) - Epson (Product Manager)- introduction to Epson Movario BT-200 (http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/jsp/Landing/moverio-bt-200-smart-glasses.do) one of the most sophisticated smart glasses in the market
2) Jeff Jenkins (http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jeffrey-jenkins/1/229/898) - APX (http://www.apx-labs.com/) (COO) - a pioneer of enterprise applications for smart glasses including live demos on Movario BT-200
3) Dima Kislovskiy (http://www.linkedin.com/in/dimakislovskiy) - Augary (http://www.augary.com/) (CEO) - Reinventing mobile navigation with smart glasses including a demo on Movario BT-200
4) Brendan Scully (http://www.linkedin.com/in/brendanscully) - Metaio (http://www.metaio.com/) - The latest demos from the leading AR company on Movario BT-200 smart glasses
5) David Marimon (http://es.linkedin.com/in/davidmarimon) - Catchoom (http://catchoom.com/) (CEO) - Special announcement of new Augmented reality tools from this leading provider of cloud based image recognition software.
Ori Inbar - The latest and greatest from around the world of augmented reality
8:30 - onward...Member announcements and Networking
See you there!