Are you excited about the new iPhone 12 Pro Lidar?
So are we!
Join a conversation about the impact of the new iPhone 12 pro Lidar on Augmented Reality with those leading the charge: Snap, Niantic Labs, Occipital, and Patched Reality.
We will address questions such as:
- Does the iPhone LiDAR change AR forever? How?
- How much better is it?
- What possibilities does it open?
- Will it achieve critical mass to make a difference?
Zoom link to join:
7:00 - 8:00pm
1) Ori Inbar (Cofounder of AWE and Super Ventures) the latest and greatest from the Augmented World.
2) Qi Pan (Senior Manager of Computer Vision Engineering, Snap) - Introducing Snapchat's LiDAR-powered lenses for developers and Local Lenses.
3) Meghan Hughes (Head of Go to market Niantic Real World Platform, Niantic Labs) - The new AR Mapping task in Pokemon Go and the iPhone LiDAR
4) Jeffrey Powers (Co-founder of Occipital, and CEO Arcturus Industries) - From Occipital Structure Sensor to iPhone LiDAR
5) Patrick O'Shaughnessey (Patched Reality) - A developer's perspective: How iPhone LiDAR unleashes a new game category like Epic Marble Run - roll marbles over any terrain
6) Group conversation, Member announcements and Networking!
See you there!