Toronto! We have grown into such a thriving community and as we approach our THIRD year in 2016 it is time that we got together to talk about the direction we want to take this group to take it all to the next level.
Join us for our first annual TOWNHALL where we will, as a group will:
• Reflect on the successes and learnings of 2015
• Discuss expectations of the group for 2016 including operations, structure, purpose and objectives etc.
• Brainstorm ideas for content for 2016
• Provide feedback to the WWTO team for improvement
This evening will be set-up to engage all attending in a workshop to help us brainstorm and collectively shape We Are Wearables Toronto for 2016. Please come prepared with positive and constructive ideas to help us succeed in the new year.
As this is a TOWNHALL - please note that:
• There are no presentations or exhibitors
• There will be no bar or food at this one
We will return back to our regular programming of events in January.
Thank you all for being such an awesome community!
Tom & the WWTO Team