Join us at AWE Nite TO November 2018.
This evening will include AR presentations and demos from Albedo Informatics, TechGuilds, MetaVRse, BabylonVR, ARFront, and AccessAR.
Pizza and beer will be served courtesy of Super Ventures!
A huge thank you to StartWell, IDEABOOST, Super Ventures, AugmentedReality.org, Impossible Things, MSRV.io and Xesto for making this event possible.
- - - - - - - - - -
6:00-7:00PM: Doors Open, Networking & Demo
7:00-7:15PM: Welcome and Opening Remarks - AWE Nite TO Team
7:15-8:00PM: Demos & Presentations from:
- Kori Golding - President, Albedo Informatics
- Nabil Orfali - CEO & Founder, Sitecore MVP, TechGuilds
- Julie Smithson - COO, MetaVRse
- Jack Liu - Founder & CEO, Bablyon VR
- Karan Bhachech, Senior Manager, Arfront
8:00-9:00PM: Networking with demos including:
- Albedo Informatics will demo SIGIL, a location-based AR game
- TechGuilds will demo its enterprise XR platform Peek for Sitecore
- AccessAR will demo its mobile AR Try On tech for eyewear
- Babylon VR will demo a Web AR experience created through Babylon Atelier platform showing easy ar content creation
- ARFront will demo Sensei a networked AR system for remote support and collaboration, now featuring AI integration for contextual awareness
- MetaVRse will demo their WorldCast Engine, AR developer toolbox. Included in these demos will be the FloorCast & YardCast visualizer and cost calculator.
- - - - - - - - - -
About the AR Companies
Albedo Informatics is a digital studio focused on location-based gaming, augmented reality, virtual reality, wearables, and developing emergent digital technologies. Learn more www.thisislarge.com
Peek by TechGuilds is a bold, forward-looking initiative aimed at empowering marketers and content managers to deliver VAMR experiences without the need to engage technical resources using their existing WCMS. Learn more https://getpeek.ca/
Babylon VR is making vr and ar content creation easier to help accelerate the adoption of XR technology. Learn more www.babylonvr.CA
Arfront Technologies harnesses AR technology to develop the next generation of digital communication tools. Learn more www.arfront.com
MetaVRse is a global XR product development company. Learn more http://metavrse.com/
AccessAR is developing mobile AR Try On tech for eyewear that actually looks good, performs well, and integrates directly into the consumer path to purchase. Learn more http://accessar.co/
- - - - - - - - - -
About our Sponsors
StartWell's Club on King Street West is a happier place to do the work that you love. As a special offering to friends of AWE Nite TO we are extending a warm invitation to join our club using the special registration link below to get 24hr access to our main campus for just $99/mo! Sign up: https://startwell.co/awe/invited
IDEABOOST is a Toronto-based business accelerator and startup community for companies that are building the next generation of technology-based media and entertainment products, services, and brands. Learn more http://ideaboost.ca/
AWE is the world’s #1 XR event series including conference and expo dates in the USA, Europe, Asia and Israel and meetup chapters worldwide. Learn more https://augmentedworldexpo.com/awe-nite-meetups/
Super Ventures: The first early stage fund for Augmented Reality. Learn more http://www.superventures.com
Impossible Things: works at the convergence of mobile communications, machine learning, computer vision, game mechanics, advanced animation and drop-dead-gorgeous design to make new experiences real. Learn more http://www.impossiblethings.co
MRSV is a new tech Business Incubator and curator of new software and content focused in the Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality Marketplace. Learn more http://MRSV.io
Xesto provides developers a machine-learning cloud based device agnostic gesture platform to recognize and record the gestures they want in their applications. Learn more https://www.xesto.io/