Please RSVP and register here: (http://goo.gl/DBm6An)
This is a technical event [masked] Technical Session Level) relevant for Engineers, Developers, System Administrators and Solution Architects who want to deepen their understanding of the AWS Cloud.
Attend this free one day event in Tel Aviv, which will include technical sessions, practical demonstrations, and open discussion regarding the latest service and product updates.
During this event we will focus on the the following use cases:
Developing Web & Mobile Applications
• Leverage AWS Lambda to develop event driven backendless applications.
• Manage mobile identities and access using Amazon Cognito
• Continuously capture and process large amount of data with Amazon Kinesis
Leveraging Next Generation IT
• Store and share large amount of data using Amazon S3 and Amazon Elastic File System
• Analyze your data and gain insight of your customers and business using Amazon Redshift
• Obtain predictions using Amazon Machine Learning
• Optimize your costs with Spot Instances
Testing and Deploying your Application
• Easily deploy and scale your application with AWS Elastic Beanstalk
• Install, operate and scale your containerized application with Amazon EC2 Container Service
• Automate your release process using CodeDeploy, CodeCommit and CodePipeline
In addition, take advantage of ‘Bring Your Own Project’ office hours to get free 1:1 deep technical guidance from our AWS experts who will be available during the day.
Please bring your architectural diagrams for the team to review (15 minutes allocated per attendee).
Please register here: (http://goo.gl/DBm6An)
For more information please contact us at [masked]
We look forward to seeing you there.
The Amazon Web Services Team