addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

AWS Michigan Message Board › Free AWS Swag / January meeting pushed back.

Free AWS Swag / January meeting pushed back.

Jamie B.
rbn.jamie
Group Organizer
Ann Arbor, MI
Hello,

Michael Gimbel and I will be presenting on AWS at CodeMash next month.  I asked Amazon to send us some AWS swag to hand out.... and they sent me a box of about 200 AWS-branded iPhone 5 sleeves. I highly doubt that we're going to be able to give away all these.  If anyone is interested in one, let me know. They're made of a clear vinyl and kinda look like this.

On another note, it sounds like quite a few of the active AWS Michigan members will be attending CodeMash, which occurs the second week of the month.  Therefore we're pushing the monthly meeting back to January 15.  I'll send out an announcement once the topic(s) have been determined.

Thanks,

Jamie