Please join Amazon Web Services to learn about the benefits of partnering with Amazon at an exclusive Channel Partner Event in Scottsdale, AZ on February 12th, 2014. At this event, you will hear from AWS leaders and learn about building a partnership with AWS. The team will walk you through the business and financial impact of the emergence of the cloud on traditional datacenters and illustrate the value behind embracing new ways to expand your business and capitalize on this model.
Differentiate your business and leverage the changing economic model the cloud provides for Solutions Integrators and Managed Service Providers:
· Evolution of the On Premise Datacenter
· How IaaS has evolved the traditional view if the Datacenter
· Discussion of Cloud Economics vs. Traditional Workloads
Diversify your offerings by leveraging the AWS cloud:
· Offer immediate financial and operational savings to your clients
· Create new opportunities within your existing business around expansion into the cloud for Storage, DR, Big Data Analytics and Web Applications.
The Benefits of the AWS Channel Reseller Program
· Monetize your expertise in Datacenter solutions and expand your offerings to your current clients
· Benefit from AWS’ focus on value added partners
· How to get started
· 8:45-9 AM - Arrive/Check In
· 9-9:10 - Introductions
· 9:10-10:40 - AWS Cloud Economics for the Channel - Guy Faber
· 10:40-11:30 – Call to Action / Questions / Meet with AWS Team Members / 1 on 1 discussions
Location: SkySong, the ASU Scottsdale Innovation Center
Room SS1 341 Exploration
1475 N. Scottsdale Rd., Ste 200
Scottsdale, AZ 85257-3538
RSVP by contacting Michelle Eatherton at email@example.com .