addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Arizona Steampunk Society Message Board › Phoenix Cactus Comicon 2012 Film Festival

Phoenix Cactus Comicon 2012 Film Festival

A former member
Post #: 18
Howdi Steampunkers -- I am assisting the film festival coordinator for the Phoenix Cactus Comicon 2012 and I would like to ask for your help.

1. If you are a filmmaker (web series maker, animator, etc.) and are interested in submitting a film for the festival ... WOOT! please do. The submission information is on the website here: http://phoenixcomicon...­.

2. If you have friends who are filmmakers, etc. please encourage them to submit. http://phoenixcomicon...­.

3. If you are a local podcaster or blogger the film festival coordinator would love to speak with you about being interviewed on your podcast about the film festival or perhaps interviewed for your blog. He can be reached at <manuel.ramirez@phoenixcomicon.com>­

4. If you know a local podcaster or blogger, please share this information with them.

We are hoping for a most excellent festival this year! Help spread the word.

If we share groups, I appologize if you see this multiple times.

Johnna B.
user 35722712
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 1