Arizona lets me barbecue in December! w00h00! Come along and join me and bunch of other members from the group on a great potluck picnic feast!
I'll be providing some charcoal, burgers and I have acquired a Beer Permit from the City of Scottsdale - All I ask is that you bring something to grill or something to help prepare lunch for everyone else. Please also considering bringing some sporting goods to play around with. :)
THINGS WE'LL NEED:
1) PLASTIC-WARE, DINNERWARE, CUPS, NAPKINS (PAPER)
2) CHARCOAL, LIGHTER-FLUID, MATCHES
3) DESSERTS, CHIPS, SNACKS
4) GRILL MEAT (CHICKEN, FISH, STEAKS, BURGERS, HOT DOGS, BRATS, HOT & MILD ITALIAN SAUSAGE, BACON)
5) WHITE BREAD, HAMBURGER BUNS & HOT DOG BUNS
6) SIDE DISHES (COLE SLAW, MAC SALAD, POTATO SALAD etc)
7) DRINKS, SODA, WATER, BEER (!!!NO GLASS!!!)
8) ICE, COOLERS
9) CONDIMENTS (PICKLES, KETCHUP, MAYO, MUSTARD, BARBEQUE SAUCE, HOT SAUCE)
10) CHEESE (AMERICAN, CHEDDAR, SWISS, PEPPER-JACK)
11) TRASH BAGS
12) FUN THINGS TO PLAY WITH (FOOTBALL, SOCCER-BALL, FRISBEE)
13) WHATEVER ELSE YOU CAN THINK OF.
Please pick from this list and bring it along with you. Let's have one massive barbeque and really have a great Sunday afternoon picnic in Scottsdale.
Vegetarians are welcome to this meetup as well :) Please feel free to bring your food and I will be happy to clean the grill and make it for you whether you are vegetarian or vegan.
WHERE WE WILL BE:
Park Map (PDF):
You should go to the Building South of the Playground and to the left of the letter "A" marked on the map.
So come on out and enjoy a great relaxing afternoon with us!
Organizer, Arizona Young Professional's Social Group
Go to Attendee List