What we're about
The Internet has become the No.1 source for clients of businesses, outstripping all other channels such as television, newspapers, directories, referrals and radio. It has now become essential for any business owner to understand how to leverage the power of the billions of online customers around the world.
So, how do you leverage online customers in the right way?
Due to the fact, GDPR is coming into force we want to make sure you are going to comply if you don’t they can shut down your online operations and take 4% of your worldwide turnover or 20 Million Euros whichever is greater.
I’ve been trained by, Simon Coulson (owner & Founder of The Internet Business School) who has built up over 10 years to create online businesses utilising all the strategies below and generating over £20 Million pounds in the process.
We will be discussing the following topics:
- Information Products
- Online Stores
- Social Media
- How to find a product/service to sell
- Affiliate Marketing
- Joint Ventures
- Search Engine Optimisation
- What are the essential steps you need to take to make money online?
- What software and tools you should be using
- Case studies of money making systems
We'll also cover:
- The Information Age and how it affects the way we do business
- How to diversify your business, product or service
- The key steps to making money online
- How to find something to sell
- How to recognise hot markets
- How to stay ahead of your competition
- How to make money through affiliate marketing
- The best places to sell from and the systems you need in place to ensure success
- The best market research tools
- The foundations and fundamentals for a successful internet business
- How to start and make money from local business marketing
Who Is This Course For?
Anyone wanting to learn more about how to make money online
Existing business owners wanting to learn how to create a greater online presence and increase profits
Experts wishing to increase their income
For those that want to find out about General Data Protection Regulation (GRPD) which will come into effect on Friday 25th May 2018?
What is GDPR?
GDPR 10 Facts Businesses Must Know
See you there