Looking to socialise with like-minded persons? This is Not a support group but a Social Group.
This Meetup is only for Divorced persons with Final Judgement, Widows & Widowers above 50 years old, who are ready to move on. It is for members to come together for social activities, friendship and fun. Yes, we're allowed to have fun again. Perhaps walking, dining, day trips, sports etc. Members meet for Dinner once a month. At other times, it is by individual personal invitations. Basically, we are a bunch of Seniors above 50, who like to enjoy Life!
All potential members have to meet the Organiser. This is to assess your personality, to see if you can fit into the Group dynamics.
Upon acceptance, all Members are subjected to the following Rules & Conditions of the Group :-
1. Should a Member, has a miscommunication/misunderstanding with any Member/s or with the Organiser of the Group, a meeting will be convened. However, if that Member declines/fails to respond to attempts of mediation/reconciliation, he or she shall be removed from the Group.
2. Should a Member declines/fails to attend activities, organised by the Group, for 3 consecutive times, the Organiser will assume that the Member is no longer keen to be a Member. Therefore, he or she, shall be removed from the Group.
3. No Member can remain a Chat Pal for more than 3 months without his/her appearance in any activity of the Group, as a Meetup is a face-to-face community setup.
4. As all members are placed in a big chatgroup for ease of communication, there should not be any postings of obscene, pornographic and illicit articles, pictures, videos, GIFs and fake news. Also no discussion or debate over political, religious and racial issues.
5. It being a Social Group, hence NO form of businesses (Multi-level or Direct Marketing, Insurance, Real Estate etc) should be conducted within the Group.
6. As Organiser, I reserve the Right to remove or deny a membership at my own discretion.