What we're about
Come and be part of the Moms of Teens group where you will have the opportunity to:
1) Share your personal and collective experiences of parenting the "teen" phase of your kids.
2) Gain insight into the Teenage Brain, the facts, myths, realities.
3) Discover "How to Talk so your Kid understands what you mean?"
4) Discuss how to maintain healthy boundaries for yourself first, and your family?
5) Experience group coaching to feel supported and gain inner strength for yourself.
6) Leave each session feeling energized and refreshed to become a "mindful mom."
… and most importantly, have a safe place to know you are not alone! There is no need to suffer silently through these years - be an informed mom and learn how you could be a "present" mom.
Just when you think you have grasped your parenting style, the adolescent years change everything. According to research, "The brain is not fully developed until age 21, and in some cases 25." Which makes it a tumultuous time understanding kids who cannot understand what is going on in themselves.
I have over 15 years of experience working with youth, aged 13 up to college going students, and have successfully helped them by studying their "behavior" - what works, what does not, what motivates them, and what kind of support they are "actually" looking for.
For more information about me, I encourage you to visit my website at:
If you find yourself doing everything, and still feel "bad" or "pushed away" this is the place to know that "all is well".
You can be the authentic parent you want to be!