This class runs as two 3 hour sessions
Wednesday - 7pm - 10pm
Thursday - 7pm - 10pm
Learn basic MIG welding skills with an emphasis on safe work practices in a metal shop environment.
• Students must wear closed toed leather shoes, long sleeved shirts, and pants made of cotton, wool, or leather.
• Welding and cutting specific personal protective equipment (PPE) will be provided.
• Students will be given safety glasses, hearing protection, and welding gloves.
• Some students prefer to have a bandana or cap to protect their hair. Long hair will need to be securely tied back.
• Students should be prepared to get anything they wear dirty and possibly damaged by sparks.
“Welding Skills” by Moniz and Miller
“Welder’s Handbook” by Richard Finch
Please note that the cost is per person, and if you RSVP for a guest it will show as +1 on your RSVP. Please do not alter the amount manually in the paypal dialog box for additional fees.
Class will cancelled and rescheduled for the following month if no more than one person (excluding hosts) signs up to attend.