NOVICE BLUEGRASS JAM aka “SLOW JAM”- This is designed for novice players, Bluegrass beginners, and “re-entry” players on traditional instruments like guitar, mandolin, and fiddle. We use mostly 2 and 3 chord songs, call out the chords, and play the songs slowly. ALL ARE WELCOME
FREE ADMISSION . . . we "pass the hat" to pay our rent at the MBACC.
This Jam is for you if:
· you’ve always wanted to play with others and want a safe place to start
· you want to learn Bluegrass from experienced and seasoned players
· you’re working on the basics of your instrument and want to pick up some pointers, learn some songs and get some help with technique
· you’ve been playing for a while, but those advanced Jam are just too much
· you’re "getting back into it” and want a place to get comfortable again with your instrument
· you have fun playing music and want to get more from your instrument.