addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Acoustic Music Community Message Board › Lesson swap anybody?

Lesson swap anybody?

matt g
user 10184334
Boulder, CO
Post #: 1
Hi All!
I just joined the group and thought a lesson swap might be a fun idea for people who are just beginning a new instrument but already play another. I have played classical and acoustic guitar for quite some time (and a bit of ukulele, banjo and mandolin) and thought it would be fun to meet up with folks who could help trade tips or might like to learn guitar or teach me a little banjo.

I like to play in the park on weekends but will be a lot more flexible once summer starts (I am a middle school therapist... freedom!)

Anyone like that idea?