addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Acting Classes & Confidence Building in Central London Message Board › Meetup details changed: Saturday Impro Workshop - Open to Everyone

Meetup details changed: Saturday Impro Workshop - Open to Everyone

Julian C.
Group Organizer
London, GB
Dear all- please note that the venue has changed for this meet up. It will now take place at Conway Hall.
If you need to get hold of me, if you get lost etc, please make a note of my mobile number: 07905 120 431
See you then
Many thanks

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:­

When: Saturday, November 3, 2012 2:00 PM

Where: Conway Hall

25 Red Lion Square WC1R 4LR WC1R 4RL

0207 242 8032

Deposit: GBP3.00 per person

RSVP limit: 20 "Yes" RSVPs

This Meetup repeats on the 3rd Saturday of every month.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.