2548 E. Colorado Blvd. , Pasadena, CA
Yerberismo, Pt. 1: Healing & Working With Herbs
Introduction to Curanderismo, A Latin American Shamanic Healing Practice
At This Introduction, We Explore Sacred Healing Practices with Herbs with A Specific Focus on Various Types of Tea Blends. We Delve Into:
• How To Cure Some of The Most Common Ailments (A through K) with Herbs
• How To Prepare Healing Herbal: Steeped Tea Infusions, Simmered Tea Decoctions & Cold Infusions
• Connecting With The Plant Essences of Featured Plants
• Experiencing Sacred Ceremony & Creating Your Own Signature Herbal Tea Blend
• Gathering As A Community To Share & Partake In Created Herbal Tea Blends
*Worksheets Will Be Provided That Cover The Properties of The Herbs & The Herbs To Make Your Signature Blends
RSVP: Please email [masked], so we reserve your spot and so we bring worksheets and supplies for you.
Facilitator: Erika Buenaflor, Curandera, Spiritual Counselor/Coach, & Medicine Ceremony Facilitator
Erika blends her cumulative 18 years of studying with curanderas/os and shamans in the Maya Yucatecan jungle, and her academic studies of the ancient Maya and curanderismo at UCLA and UCR to provide you with a rich look into the fascinating world of curanderismo and Maya Shamanism. After healing from a catastrophic injury, she fully embraced her gifts of healing, eventually left her career as an attorney, and now spends all her time doing what she loves. As a modern-day curandera, she excels at translating and applying this sacred knowledge to help her clients realize and live their BLISS. Find out more at realizeyourbliss.com
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.