Location: John Molson Building - Room MB[masked] (10 floor), 1450 Guy St., Montreal, QC
Transformation, Collaboration, Engagement
Join Concordia University as they present the journey that brought 300 independent websites into Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). In order to ensure successful delivery, the project sponsors focused significantly on including change management strategies throughout the project. Philippe Beauregard (Chief Communications Officer, Concordia), Colin Robertson (Senior Advisor, Change and Engagement, Concordia) will share these strategies and the results. Andrei Kalamkarov (UX Designer) will discuss the progress of the website from a visual and user engagement perspective. He will provide a glimpse into Concordia's design strategies, recent projects and custom AEM components.
- Meshing communications and change management principles.
- Generating buy-in for large institutional projects across faculty and staff groups.
- Dealing with resistance quickly and efficiently.
- Team-building and generating innovation quickly during the course of a large project.
The second part of the event will entail a panel discussion on various topics related to Concordia's online activities in AEM. The panel will consist of five Concordia experts in various fields, as well as our partners from INM and Valtech:
- Heather Thompson (Director of News, Concordia)
- Chantal Bellemare (Information Architect, Concordia)
- Gillian Roper (Senior Systems Analyst, Concordia)
- Beth Luscombe (SEO/SEM Advisor, Concordia)
- Shevaughn Battle (Social Media Advisor, Concordia)
- Nadine Husain (Director of Operations, INM)
- Alberto Vazquez (Adobe Practice Lead, Valtech)
Discussion will be moderated by Andy Murdoch (Communications Advisor, Faculty of Fine Arts, Concordia).
Pizza, beer, and other refreshments will be served.
* Make sure you RSVP here *