Ready to rock climb? Join us for indoor rock climbing at Central Rock Gym in Worcester on Sunday, June 23rd at 1:45 pm. Here's what you need to know:
* Central Rock Gym offers an intro belay class that teaches indoor rock climbing basics. The class starts at 2 pm and takes about an hour to complete. The intro belay class bundle is $25 per person, and each of us gets to attend the intro belay class and gets a harness, shoes, chalk, a belay device and a day access pass.
* Each intro belay class is available for up to 10 people. If you want to see what it's like, there's a great video here: https://centralrockgym.com/worcester/climbing/beginner-belay-class/.
* The intro belay class is intended for indoor rock climbers of all skill levels, so if you're like me and have little to no indoor rock climbing experience, this class offers a great opportunity to learn indoor rock climbing basics.
* We can do food and/or drinks after the event. I don't know what restaurants are near Central Rock Gym, but if people are interested, I can do some research and we can figure out a spot to go after indoor rock climbing.
* Meetup event registration is open until Wednesday, June 19th at noon.
* If you RSVP for the event, I'd recommend signing up for the intro belay class online ahead of time.
* I feel like I've included a lot of information, so if you have any concerns or questions, please let me know.
If you want to attend this event, click the check mark at the top of the page. Thanks, and hope to see you at indoor rock climbing at Central Rock Gym in Worcester on Sunday, June 23rd at 1:45 pm.