October 24th-October 30th 2012
November 1st- November 7th 2012
Our friends at PhotoFly Travel Club are teaming up with Destination Earth and have put together an AWESOME & affordable adventure to the Cambodia.
This is most affordable trip to Southeast Asia we have ever done and it is PACKED with value. We’ve created this Cambodia Adventure Tour from the ground up combining a unique mix of culture, adventure, & truly meaningful connections with the real people of Cambodia. A portion of the trip will go toward donations and causes supporting the local villages, orphanages, and schools we’ll encounter! As always e-mail us for the detailed daily itinerary at [masked].
* Breakfast everyday
* 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner Included
* Multiple in room massages to wrap up our bustling days in Cambodia
* Phnom Penh: Guided tour of Royal Grand Palace & National Museum
* Tour of the infamous Killing Fields (an unforgettable experience & start to our compassionate adventure)
* Orphanage visit to donate school supplies and clothes (donations are optional)
* Guided tour of the Great Lake of Cambodia: Tonle Sap
* Siem Reap! (Guided tour: Great Temples of Angkor, guided temple trail tour through 2,000 years of history! 2 days of amazing PICTURES!)
* Day of Giving among Temples (Visit Andong Pei village and explore Prasat Banteay Ampil, a remote temple ruin. Chances are we’ll be the only people around exploring this site. We helped build a bridge here last year for the children to safely cross on the way to school. The children of this school are eager to learn English and to learn about the world outside Cambodia. This is an unforgettable experience as we get to interact and see first hand the village life in rural Cambodia. They welcome visitors with enthusiasm, since so few travelers make it out to their rural home. We’ll enjoy a home made lunch here before heading back to Siem Reap.)
* Famous Cambodian landmine museum (Moving experience about one man’s mission to clear the country of these inhumane bombs)
* Impressive Samsara dance performance and luxurious buffet with a generous sampling of many Khmer dishes (included)
* Free day for shopping and exploring Siem Reap w/ optional photography expedition to local villages along the river (Included).
* Optional Khmer cooking class
* As Always this entire trip will be amazing for photography and an escort will be there to help those who want to learn more about using their camera’s, taking better pictures, etc.
* All Transfers & taxes Included
* International Airfare is not included but we are happy to help you find it as always. Flights needed: Fly into Phnom Penh International Airport & Fly out of Siem Reap International Airport.
***Don’t forget to e-mail us for the day by day itinerary ([masked])
*We also have a great 3 day extension in Siem Reap for those who want to stay longer! E-mail us for itinerary and pricing.
*For our solo travelers I will pair you up with someone of the same sex unless single occupancy is requested.
*Special! Pay in full by 09/01/2012: $[masked] (*must be available for both dates above. Date will be assigned to you by September 1st 2012 if signing up for discounted price.)
Go here to sign up: http://www.photoflytravel.org/cambodia-adventure-tour/