We arrange Amazing group Adventure Travel trips to for Professionals, Entrepreneurs and Creatives. The itineraries are packed full of culture and adventure in some of the most amazing places on earth. Our tours are perfect for curious and sociable professionals looking to make the most of their vacation with breath-taking adventures and some specially selected boutique accommodations. We take all of the stress out of the planning to make sure that you have an experience that connects you with the heart of a destination, and ensures a vacation that will really make your friends back home jealous.
Hi everybody and thanks so much for joining.
As a relatively new Business owner in Charleston I'd like to build a good group of like-minded Professionals, Entrepreneurs & Creatives that will really make our trips sociable and memorable!
I'd like to kick things off with an amazing group Adventure to Peru at the end of August. Discover the amazing history, culture and adventure in this all-encompassing journey to the land of the Incas. This trip really does have everything to offer and, most of all, it'll give you memories that'll bring a smile to your face for a very long time!
Some of the trip Highlights include:
- Conquer the challenge of summiting Rainbow Mountain (pictured)
- Cycle in the Sacred Valley and discover an Inca Brewery
- Walk among the Treetops of the Amazon Jungle
- Master the Flavours of Peruvian Cuisine in Lima
- Explore the Lost City of Machu Picchu
The full day-to-day itinerary is available on my web-site so please do check it out:
I can also send you over a copy of the Trip Notes for this trip if requested which offers a huge amount of information.
A deposit of $400.00 is required to secure your spot with full payment not until 90 days prior to the start.
The full price is USD[masked] per person
*Please note: A minimum of 5 confirmed participants are required in order for this trip to go ahead. A $240.00 discount is available for the first four people to sign up.
If you want to book your place you can do so either via the web-site or please fill in the booking form located here:
- Boutique accommodations on a shared basis (one night basic camping in the mountains)
- 11 breakfasts, 6 lunches & 4 dinners
- Arrival private airport transfers
- Internal flights as per the itinerary
- A whole host of activities as described
-International Flights (Tour starts in Lima and ends in Cusco)
-Travel Insurance (Compulsory)
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
If you have any questions please feel free to drop me a message, email me at [masked], or call me on[masked]
Thanks a lot!!!