Is hiking & camping 🏕
on the Wild Great Wall
on your bucket list?
Of course, it is!
April is one of the best seasons perfect to see the whole mountain dressed by all kind of colorful leaves, Yellow, Brown and Red. You will be absolutely amazed by the combination of those colors with magnificent great wall.
So, what do you say...? Are you ready?
M2adventure brings you to the "Wild" part of the Great Wall, which is the most challenging and authentic part. Almost untouched for more than 800 of years, with a great view!
⛰ Explore & hike on the really Wild part of Great Wall
⛺️ Camp a night on the mystic Great Wall
07:45 Meetup at Beijing South Railway Station.
We will stay 20min at the train station to grab a quick breakfast (Mc Donalds/Starbucks) and then jump in our bus to get to the Wild Great Wall.
The drive will be about 3/4 hours depending on traffic.
12:30 We will have lunch at the guesthouse.
Before leaving you have the possibility to leave things (tent,…) for porters to carry (*extra cost)
13:30 Time to start our Adventure on the Wild part of the Great Wall. Get ready for some magnificent views and taking a lot of pictures & videos!
First We will walk up for about 45min to reach the Great Wall. Then we will be following the Great Wall up and downs for about 4 hours to reach our cool camping spot! Some parts are pretty steep and you will most likely use your hands a lot ;)
17:00 By that time, we will arrive at the camping site, gather wood, start the campfire and have a warm cooked meal delivered by porters!
Camping ppl: Choose your favorite spot to set up your tent & get ready to spend an unusual & unforgettable night!
Guesthouse ppl: After dinner, the guide will accompany you to the guesthouse (hike another 30 minutes) where you will spend the night.
Guesthouse ppl: After breakfast, you will hike 30mins with the guide to join the rest of the team.
Camping ppl: Time to get up ^^ Have breakfast (bring your own), pack your tent and get ready for more Adventure.
Today, we will keep exploring the Wild Great Wall, walking up and down the wall again. The goal is to reach the highest watchtower in this region before 12pm!
In the end, we will walk down for 45 min to leave the wall and head back to the guesthouse.
12:30 Reach the guesthouse for lunch and head back to Beijing. We should arrive in Beijing city center around 5pm.
It’s the end of an amazing weekend you’ll probably remember for the rest of your life!
- 300 RMB + train tickets fee (if any)
- Accepted payment methods: Alipay, Wechat, Bank transfer or Cash (Jiaotong University area)
- Pay the remaining balance during the trip
- Accepted payment methods: Alipay, Wechat, Bank transfer or Cash
*Included in the price:
- Private Transportation fee & driver’s allowance: between Beijing and the Great Wall
- Organizing and guides fees & allowance for 2 days
- M2adventure Team Leader(s)
- Entry fees to the Wild Great Wall area
- Additional local pass fee to some climbing areas
- Saturday lunch & dinner (incl vegetarian-friendly dishes)
- Sunday lunch (incl vegetarian-friendly dishes)
- Porters' fees, NOT for personal items & gear
This is for the porters who will carry water, food, beer & some equipment to the campsite and garbage out of the campsite after our meals in the morning.
If you want the porters to carry your other personal items such as camping gear, you need to pay an additional fee.
- 2 local beers per person on camping night
- 4 bottles of 500ml water on camping night
- Bonfire on the watchtower and bonfire fees
- Professional outdoor insurance and first aid kit