addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Antonio Adventurers Message Board › Sushi Class payment

Sushi Class payment

Adventure Club S.
user 3908277
Group Organizer
San Antonio, TX
Anyone ready for some sushi? To pay in advance, which I recommend that you do as this will probably sell out, you have a few options. If you get a check in the mail today I should get it. That would be a check that gets picked up today, not just in your mailbox for tomorrow.

You can also come by our location anytime this week and pay with cash, check or credit card. We're located in The Vineyard shopping center at Blanco & 1604. Weekdays we are open 10 to 7, Saturday 10 to 4 and Sunday 12 to 4.

If you'd like to pay online with a credit card, you can do so by RSVP'ing on the main Adventure Club SA website at this link: http://www.adventureclubsa.com/ClubPortal/EventDetailPublic2.cfm?clubID=204&EventID=154739&mo=11­

Or, you can call me and pay with a credit card at 210-872-9949. See y'all on Sunday! Dirk