Needs a location
We are looking for a Team to join in a 3D 2N expedition to Gunung Ulu Sepat Jul 2018.
Read more on our May 2015 trip
and Nov 2015 trip
Gunung Ulu Sepat - G7
Ranking #7 of the highest mountain in Peninsula Malaysia
Gunung Ulu Sepat is located at the border of Perak and Kelantan, Titiwangsa Range. Standing at 2161m, it is one of the G7 mountains in Malaysia, 7th highest peak in peninsular Malaysia.
Highlights and Expectations:
* Overnight camping / Homestay at Orang Asli houses
* Trek through mossy forest
* 4WD drive and river crossing (knee level)
* Though there are porters to carry food and water, participants are expected to help carry some distributed loads at some point of the journey
* Participants carry their own personal belonging in backpack
* although it is noted that trails in this trip range from medium to difficult and are meant for experienced hikers only. But with proper light packing, and porter to help to carry food load, day bag to summit, water source at campsite and proper accommodation at OA asli, it is achievable with some training (especially climbing with abt 12kg load to 15kg load for 5-6 hours per day)
* This trip is not for the faint hearted, be prepared to take care of one another
Packing list will be provided to participants after your slot has been confirmed
NOTE : You will be placed on WAITLIST until payment is received. For details of cost and full itinerary please message Alice at[masked] and receive the go-ahead. Do understand that you participation will be on selection basis.
Registration and Payment Details:
Step 1- via ATM/Bank transfer to ADVENTURES UNLIMITED, DBS CURRENT A/C -[masked]
Step 2: Whatapp proof of payment receipt to [masked] (IMPORTANT: PLEASE INDICATE "Ulu Sepat 2018"!!!)
Step 3 Receipt for payment will be issued and you will be added into a dedicated whatsapp chat for this trip nearer to the start date.
organised by Adventures Unlimited Pte Ltd, License No: TA 02844