addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Adventureweiner Club (TM) of Seattle & Western Washington Message Board › Exciting New Meetups Coming Soon

Exciting New Meetups Coming Soon

Jessica Rhae W.
JessicaRhae
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 65
Ok...I am really getting excited about the possibilities. I have emailed some people about presentations on K9 Nosework, Agility and training tips for your fearful and barky dog. I am going to talk to someone today about a presentation on pet nutrition: keeping your dog at a healthy weight and managing allergy issues through food.

Do you have any other ideas or things you would like to see?

Jessica, Chester and Gretel