Kenyatta Avenue, Nairobi
The Great Migration is an event not to be missed. Be part of this Wildlife Photography Worksop designed for you to capture all the action in an exclusive way. Every single aspect planned to make the best out of the trip.
Important aspects of the entire workshop
Your travel from Nairobi to Masai Mara:
Travel by private charter flight to the Masai Mara.
- No wasting precious time spending the whole day on the road to the Mara.
- No wasting time transferring to Wilson Airport and thence to the Mara - your private charter flight will be waiting for you at JKIA itself and you will fly directly to the Mara as soon as you exit your international flight.
- We have negotiated extra baggage allowance for those heavy lenses! Instead of the usual 15kg luggage allowed on normal bush flights, you will be allowed 20 kgs per person.
Rustic tented Camp, Masai Mara Reserve.
- The camp is located at a special campsite within the Mara Triangle.
- There are almost no other lodges or camps in the Mara Triangle area, so you will be far from the crowds and not have to jostle for the best positions at special sightings.
- No going in and out of the reserve every day by 6pm - you will be deep in the reserve for your entire time.
- The camp will be set up as close to the anticipated crossing points as possible, so that you will never be more than 20 minutes away from the river.
- The camp itself is meticulously appointed and will make a superb base for your group of enthusiasts.
- Power: solar & generator. Battery charging facilities in room and dining room on guest request
- The camp will be exclusive only for our group.
Location of the Camp At the Mara Triangle.
The All-Important Safari Vehicle
The vehicle will have a pop up roof for a clear view of the wildlife and nature
USD $4,900 per person on a double occupancy basis. Package Includes
- Airport and airstrip transfers;
- 04 Nights at Rustic Camp in the Masai Mara on Full Board basis, inclusive of all meals, drinks are not included.
- Camping and Conservation Fees;
- Elite Guides;
- Private charter transfers Nairobi-JKIA/Masai Mara/JKIA;
- Emergency Incident Support – Evacuation Insurance for persons under 60 yrs of age.
- International air tickets & visa fees;
- International travel and medical insurance & vaccinations
- Porterages, tipping and gratuities to staff and guides;
- Extra meals, visits and activities not indicated;
- Shopping and other items of a personal nature;