addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

African American Tennis Lovers Message Board › ISO a Pro for Lessons

ISO a Pro for Lessons

A former member
Post #: 8
Hello, I am Becca, and I am semi-retired and have recently relocated back to the Atlanta area. Tennis and golf are going to be my retirement sport. I am seeking an instructor. I know some of the basics, but after two hand surgeries, I need to be retrained. If anyone knows of an instructor that has reasonable charges (I'm retired, remember) please hook me up.