addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

African American Tennis Lovers Message Board › TenniscEvents

TenniscEvents

Jacqueline
user 9103676
Atlanta, GA
Hi African American Tennis Lovers! So far, we haven't had any events for the group this year. I'm inviting you all to host an event during tennis season. It's pretty simple to host - just be there on time and make others feel welcome who come out to play! We're all tennis lovers, so if you know you're going to play at a tennis facility, feel free to post the day and time and we'll make it a Meetup. One exception is that our tennis group shouldn't be used to promote other groups, organizations, or events unless approved by the Organizer... Let's play and have some fun!
Arthur
user 114077962
Decatur, GA
Post #: 2
I'd be interested in hosting a meetup, if we can get enough people to come out. I suggest the courts at Perimeter college in Clarkston/Decatur, perhaps on a Saturday morning or evening. They are free and have been resurfaced so are in good condition. This weekend might be too soon so maybe next Saturday (6/18) at 10am, weather permitting?