addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

After Work Social Friends - 35+ Meetup Group Message Board › BOWRAL TRIP HAS 11 BOOKED not ONE as showing on the site - we have other sit

BOWRAL TRIP HAS 11 BOOKED not ONE as showing on the site - we have other sites and a thanks to all new members!

George P.
user 23784971
Sydney, AU
Hi lovely group, George here, i have two more seat left on the Bowral wine tour on the mini bus which has been put together with kid gloves, you will really enjoy the day out, absolutely love it !!!!,,, 

Call me tonight if you suddenly decide to come, special dicount vouchers are included that might make it really even more worthwhile,,,,,kind regards from Lia and George your hosts for the trip.

We have other sites that actially bring the members together, take no notice of the Meet Up info SHOWING ONLY ONE GOING,,   we have 11 booked and paid

NEXT,,,,,, please accept my slowness in showing my appreciation for newly joined lovely people to the AFTER WORK SOCIAL GROUP ...   we feel good that you cared to join

Welcome to all who joined this month, Lia and i really hope to bring you guys and girls more and more fun events and push ourselves to the limit for satisfying your needs....we will list you below

CHLOE, SAMANTHA M, AUSTIN, SIMONE, SAM, SAMANTHA S, GRACE, LIZ, NIKI, PAUL, MELLA, SHREESH, KARA, RACHAEL, BILLY, SUE N, ATTILIA, SISY, LAUREN, ERNI, CLAUDIA, PAUL SEO. SALI, AURELIE, ASHLING, ANDRAS, MARTA, KAZI, WENDY, ANDREW, MARCELINE, CHELSIE, KEVIN, PIPA, DAVE, MAREE, DIANNE, FONDA, JENNYWANG, LILY, ROZA, MAGALY, NEIL, SVETA, GUY, ZSOMBOR, AMRITA. 

I will be more caring from now on and post up weekly all new members, also any special events that might come up on short notice and off calendar events.

Holiday season heading our way real fast, let enjoy life and the happy seasons ahead

Just remembered that i should mention a thank you to all members who had joined in all the previous months, a BIG thank you!!!!

Over and out for now.....all the best from Lia (the boss) and me George