addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 732
I can NOT believe Meetup managed to F up this site anymore than they already had. I already stepped down from my group & subscription.. I am now an assistant organizer.. but this all still REALLY pisses me off because I spent 3 years building my group. It just amazes me how they don' listen to their paying customers at all. And their ideas are SO stupid.

THe site is horrible now and even LESS user friendly. I feel really bad for the woman who took over my group. This is so lame that now ANYONE can create a meetup. What the hell do you need an organizer for? (eetup seems to be making all decisions anyway!) And now all the groups are just going ot be chaotic. Whatever. Meetup sucks.
A former member
Post #: 461
This is ridiculous..

You would have thought after the disasters back in February/March of last year that they would have learned from their mistakes and not f'd things up even worse.

I'm ready to go to NY, I hope that a date is decided on soon so that I can book my train ticket in advance.

Oryx