Open Space: Agile Community in Auckland
Happy New Year All!!!
Hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday with your loved ones and enjoying the sunshine when its around:)
Agile Auckland Committee would like to ease into 2017 with an Open Space Workshop on the theme around ' Agile Community in Auckland'. This will be very interactive and fun way to kick off the new year.
The agenda and facilitators will be determined at the event on an ad-hoc basis with the sessions taking place simultaneously. We will start our event with a marketplace where we will select most important topics for the community.
Remember the Open Space is based on five principles
1. Whoever comes are the right people.
2. Whenever it starts is the right time.
3. Wherever it is, is the right place.
4. Whatever happens is the only thing that could have, be prepared to be surprised!
5. When it's over, it's over.
Looking forward to hearing all the intriguing stories, fascinating and innovative ideas, aspirations, perceptions and inspirations in our Agile Community.