The group identified the following topics for discussion. Listed in order of votes they received
1. Everything is the Highest Priority
2. Distributed Agile
3. Getting Time with the Customer Proxy / Product Owner / Primary Stakeholder / End User
4. No Dedicated Scrum Master / Combined Roles
5. Process by Checklist / Trying to do Agile by mimicking superficial behaviours without true understanding
Further Topics Identified during the session.
6. Help Expediting is destroying my schedule.
7. When you have a truck number of One.
We worked our way through the list spending most of the time on the first two items.