addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Agile Lunches Message Board › 3 Agile Lunches in January

3 Agile Lunches in January

Benjie D.
user 53053792
Group Organizer
Durham, NC
Hi everyone,

I hope you have been having a nice holiday season, hopefully with some time off.

Based on the feedback from our first lunch in December, I have scheduled 3 lunches across the area in January.  Please RSVP to the one most convenient for you.

Please recommend a restaurant in the comments on the specific lunch you are planning to attend.  The location in december was great because it wasn't too crowded at lunch and it was easy for everyone to pay separately.  Oh, and it was good food!

Here are links to the January lunches so you can RSVP:

Downtown Raleigh: Tuesday, January 8th

Central Durham: Wednesday, January 16th

Near RTP: Thursday, January 24th

Have a happy new year and I'll see you in January!

-Benjie Davis