How can taking a new approach to individual talent development improve your agile journey?
* What if everyone at your company had access to their own personal talent development coach?
* How would it impact your agile Journey as an organization?
* What problems would it solve for your company, and for each team member?
Best Buy Canada has been running this successful experiment for quite some time, and they are ready to share their results.
Join us as the Talent Development Coaches at Best Buy Canada share stories about their journey becoming Talent Development Coaches as the organization adopted Agile methodologies, how the Coaching program fits into the Agile leadership roles and what we’ve learned along the way.
Talent Development Coaches Jenny Jupp, Kelli Morden, Cijaye Depradine and their leader Colin Picard will share their experiences and talk about:
* The Agile Journey – Why Talent Coaches?
* Our Journey as Talent Coaches
* How did we roll out Coaching and what was the response from our employees?
* How do Talent Coaches work with people?
* How do Talent Coaches work with Scrum Masters and other leaders in Agile?
* What Coaching has and has not solved for us as an organization
* Key learnings and the future of coaching
Q&A and group discussions will follow the presentation.