Welcome to Agile for Business Teams (ABT), a new group for folks who are doing or interested in doing Agile management within Marketing, Operations, Finance, HR and other business teams. Are you looking to demystify Agile? Looking for successful examples? Resources who can help? What it means to manage an Agile team? If so join and meet with others like you.
Why Agile for business teams?
• Simple approach for getting things done more effectively.
• Better visibility into status and emerging issues.
• Easier to adapt to and manage change.
• Better alignment with business priorities and stakeholders.
• Why should the tech guys have all the fun?
ABT is a traveling monthly get together in Seattle or the Eastside to share experiences, learn more about practices and create a community with others using Agile approaches. We won't focus on one methodology or assume that Agile in Marketing is really that different than other functions. Agile is meant to help us do more faster!
We will finalize the schedule at our first meeting, but, look for ABT to happen the 2nd Wednesday of every month. Thank you for joining. We're looking forward to meeting up!