IMPORTANT (Please note venue change)....
You are in for a real treat!
2 Speakers and Indian food!
We have been invited to Kensington to give a talk about Agile in Finance with Dean Latchana and James Sadler and we will be hosted by TCS.
So what are the two talks about?
SPEAKER 1: James Saddler
Scaled Enterprise Agile Delivery: A Meta Approach.
Taking an approach to Scaled Agile which allows independent thought regardless of any specific framework adopted.
SPEAKER 2: Dean Latchana
No longer distant cousins.
Agile and Finance working together to ensure your organisation makes the right decisions with the right support.
The worlds of agile and finance often feel like distant cousins. Yet, considering the uncertainties of the business environment, they should be interlinked. Interlinked to enable organisations are making the right decisions, with the right people, at the right time, and with the right funds.
This talk will explore how to:
1. Start conversations that’ll create stronger links between agility and finance, and how to keep their shared journey on track.
2. Help create shorter funding cycles that’ll enable teams to strike the right balance between knowledge value and customer value
3. Ensure every discussion, choice and activity increases confidence that team goals will benefit the bottom-line and increase customer satisfaction
4. Help move your organisation from cost-based accounting to value-based outcome-driven accounting
5. Reduce centralised budgeting to allow greater freedom that enables the discovery of new value propositions
6. Help create a financial governance structure that support teams in adapting to change over following a plan
7. Up your game by supporting your organisation in making better investment choices that supports your teams, stakeholders and customers.
18:30 - Arrivals and Networking
19:00 - Scaled Enterprise Agile Delivery: A Meta Approach with James Saddler.
19:45 - No longer distant cousins. Agile working with Finance. With Dean Latchana
20:30 - Q&A
20:45 - Indian food and drinks, Nibbles and Networking
21:30/22:00 - END
About the host TCS.
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that has been partnering with many of the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys for the last fifty years. TCS offers a consulting-led, Cognitive powered, integrated portfolio of IT, Business & Technology Services, and engineering.
This is delivered through its unique Location Independent Agile delivery model, recognized as a benchmark of excellence in software development.