What we're about
Upcoming events (3)
PMP® Exam Prep Course, 5 days course, price $1,299.00 November 27 - December 1, 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM, M T W Th F
Microsoft Project Course, 3 days course, price $1,299.00
December 13 – 15, 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM, W Th F
Scrum Master & PMI-ACP Course, 5 days course, price $[masked] December 20 – 24, 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM,
The primary objective is for employees to increase their proficiency and overall knowledge of various technical skillsets (e.g. Oracle, JAVA, OBIEE, TOAD, APEX, etc.) in various roles, such a developers, users, administrators and requirement writers.
The contractor shall provide Oracle and Java training. Instructors shall be well qualified, having a minimum of three (3) years teaching experience and a minimum of three (3) years professional experience. Training delivery will be on-site live instructor training, with possibility to telecast onsite live training for students who are unable to attend the onsite training. Total number of students will not exceed the contracted maximum class size (12). Training courseware will include workbooks (softcover and electronic versions), practice exercises, and study guides. Sight impaired participants will be provided all reading material or books in electronic text form.
Training will be conducted Monday through Friday. Contractor personnel are expected to conform to normal operating hours (8:00am to 4:30pm) at the DFAS location in which training is being conducted. Courses shall be completed in the number of business days quoted for each class.
For more informations visit : https://www.instituteofmanagement.org/jobs/information-technology/160-oracle-and-java-trainers
We are looking for a contractor to deliver an established Risk Assessment Certificate program training specifically related to the occupational safety and health field during fiscal year 2018.
The intent of this training is to increase employee proficiency through professional development and provide the necessary background training for each safety specialist to obtain the full performance level through learning experiences that ensure competency to perform technical monitoring, consulting and implementation of practices and procedures. Training curriculum must incorporate the American National Standards Institute Z690 Series (Risk Management Principles) and the International Organization for Standardization 31000 (Risk Management).
Contractor to need to provide:
• Instruction through lecture, demonstration and practical exercises in a variety of fundamentals, principles and theoretical topics that are essential to further understand risk assessment techniques and methodology.
• Present methodologies for risk-based approaches and measures maximizing skill and knowledge through application learning experiences, transfer of fundamental knowledge and provides a basis for training personnel in the appropriate techniques, tactics and procedures.
• Contractor must provide hard copy of course materials for each student including ANSI Z690 and ISO 31000 standards. Copies will be retained by students as references to revert to for job performance.
Training Aids and Services:
• Training Manuals for each student
• ANSI Z690 and ISO 31000 standards
• Certificates of training completion.
• One qualified/credentialed instructor
• 10 plus years of creditable experience in the safety and occupational health profession.
• Credentialed in the profession through a reputable body such as Board of Certified Safety Professionals, Institute of Safety and Health Management or the American Board of Industrial Hygiene.