Very excited to announce the AgileHR community is crossing the channel to host an Amsterdam based Meetup.
The night will be hosted by Booking.com, a leader both in working Agile and doing things differently in HR.
What to expect:
• An opportunity to meet and mingle with fellow AgileHR enthusiasts
• Lots of group discussion, two-way dialogue and sharing of stories
• Guest speakers from people leading the way in AgileHR, including Tom Haak from the HR Trend Institute, discussing why AgileHR is the future, Luke Sondelski, Head of Reward at Booking.com, exploring how to transform HR to meet the needs of an Agile organisation, as well as Nicole Mills, Talent Development, and Fleur Wennink, Senior Team Lead, discussing how they built high performing and autonomous teams at Booking.com.
• Natal Dank will lead a group discussion on the definition of AgileHR and how to start it in your own team and/or organisation.
• Photo Booth! Get a professional head shot for free on the night with a great photographer and snazz up your Meetup or Linkedin profile pic
If you are in the dam or can get there on the night, please join us!
Further venue details will be emailed to all attendees.