We're trying a new concept in AgilityLab - Lightning talks (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightning_talk)! See more details here (http://software.ac.uk/home/cw11/giving-good-lightning-talk).
Each talk will be about 5-15 minutes long and can be with or without slides.
If you have something you want to share please get back to me and we'll get you a slot ( [masked] ). We have a limit of max. 10 talks.
The talks list below will be updated as talks come in.
• 17:30 Welcome by Dennis and Martin (TrustPilot)
• 17:45 First wave of 3-5 lightning talks
• Appr 18:30 short break - with some food and soda, beer etc.
• 18:45 Second wave of 3-5 lightning talks
• 19:30 Networking
Pilestraede 58, 5th Floor
1112 Copenhagen K
• Boost your agility with microservices - Martin Andersen (10-15min)
• Convention-based automation - Christian Probst (10-15min)
• How we built a product in 2 weeks - Morten Ipsen (10-15min)
• Persuasive Patterns - Anders Toxboe (10-15min)
• The Power of questions – Facilitating Cross-Functional Collaboration - Ulrik Gade (10-15min)
• HELENA: On the use of Hybrid dEveLopmENt Approaches in software systems development - Paolo Tell (10min)