What we're about
If you'd like to get fit, have fun, and energize your mind, body, and spirit, this group is for you! We are a fun loving group of people who like to support each other and try new things. Some of the things we like to do are:
Lots of fun with yoga! Cardio, Power Yoga, Yogventures, Gentle Yoga, Laughter Yoga, Group Games, Singing, Dancing, Meditations, Relaxations, Self Discovery Exercises, Healthy Breakfasts, Fitness Challenges, Reflection (in nature), Knowledge sharing on good health, diet & nutrition, wellness and more!
* Members are encouraged to share their knowledge and skills with all.
Whether your goal is to get active, lose weight, clear your mind, have fun, or just meet some great new friends, join in and get a support group for you! If you have any activities you would like to do, please feel free to suggest them!
Fill this form to stay informed of this club and more health and happiness events news in your inbox http://goo.gl/forms/tZmImnB3QtCrN0bi2
Yoga and Laughter yoga are ...
* Great for your physical, mental and emotional health.
* Suitable for everyone of all age groups and fitness levels
* They make you a happier, fitter person with lesser chances of falling prey to stress related ailments
* Promote productivity
* Great social connector
* Enhance inter-personal and communication skills
* Increase creativity
* Teach you to be happy through challenges
* Raise your physical stamina and lung power, increasing your sporting and athletic capacity
* Help in overcoming shyness
In short, it's great for raising your overall quality of life to the next level!
Ruchi is a yoga and wellness consultant, a corporate trainer, a speaker and writer on wellness.
Know more about Ruchi and Aikya Yoga here www.aikya.yoga (http://www.aikya.yoga)
Stay in touch: http://www.facebook.com/aikyayog , http://www.twitter.com/aikyayoga , instagram/aikyayog