Want to grab dinner sometimes and just chat and laugh? Are you new to the area? Have your friends graduated and moved away? Did a big life change deplete your friend group? Do you just like meeting new people? Do you just want to go for a cup of coffee sometime? Do you like getting out of the house and letting your hair down with some amazingly fun people? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions...I'd say this group is perfect for you :)
If you wish to be an Event Organizer for the group contact the organizer. Event Organizers should plan to actively schedule and lead events for the group.
• You must be 18 or older to join the group.
• Respect other members' privacy and personal boundaries.
• Follow the principles of “Leave no Trace” along the trails when Hiking outdoors.
• Have a recognizable profile picture of yourself.
• Unfortunately, there are situations where it is in the best interest of the group to ban members. We do not want to ban anyone. We only do so when we witness or confirm behavior that we deem detrimental to our group's comradery and overall group experience. Any member that we ban is not allowed to be a guest on any our meetups.
Meetup Activity Start Time and Contact Numbers
Members who RSVP'ed "Yes" to an event are expected to attend the Meetup. We will try to accommodate you if you are running a little late but this may not always be the case. Please plan on arriving prior to the designated start time. A contact number may be sent to members who RSVP "Yes" for many Meetups but not all. Please contact the organizer if you have a last minute cancellation. If you have RSVP'ed for a Meetup and are arriving a bit late, please contact the organizer.
Members who are consistent "No Shows" can be removed from the group and blocked from rejoining. A "No Show" is when a member RSVP'ed "Yes" but does not show up for the event and does not contact the host prior to the designated start time.