Cloud isn't the platform of tomorrow anymore, it is the solution of today! Are you a CxO who needs to understand how the Microsoft Azure platform can help you realize your goals? Are you an IT manager looking for implementation knowledge? Are you an IT professional, developer, or DBA who wants to get a handle on working with Azure services? Learn and grow from the experience of others, and contribute to the success of others by sharing yours.
We are calling all IT professionals and business decision makers to this group that have experience working with and implementing solutions on Azure. This is the perfect opportunity to network with others looking to learn from, or even utilize your skills.
This group's focus is on technical information sharing, and is not oriented toward job placement. We are not associated or aligned with any work placement businesses.
Code of Conduct Our desire is to create an open environment where anyone can learn. In order to help facilitate an inclusive and welcoming environment, here are some ground rules everyone should follow:
• Please keep all discussions civil.
• Respect others opinions even if you disagree with them.
• Lets keep topics technical. We are not generally a forum for political or ideological debates, however we may delve into ethical subjects surrounding technology. In this case, please see points 1 and 2.
• All are welcome regardless of who you are as an individual. Also, all levels of technical experience are welcome - beginner to expert.
• Treat others the way you would want to be treated, with respect and kindness. Follow this rule and the rest will follow.
• There are no stupid questions. Everyone comes to this group with varying levels of knowledge and experience. Lets help each other grow!
These policies apply both to in-person meetings and in our online pages, forums, chats, and messages (both public and private). Violations of these policies may result in your removal from meetings and/or the group.