830-41 Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
한국인 대학생들도 당연히 환영합니다^^
Every Saturday (3-6pm) - Meet other Korean and international students at our weekly cafe meeting in Gangnam! Great location, hip and spacious cafe with a comfortable atmosphere to meet new people and exchange languages!
About 50 people attend each Saturday meeting.
All languages OK! Coming late is OK!
Come join us^^
‘Concert Lounge’ is a newly-opened cafe with two spacious floors with high ceilings, a small outside terrace, large LED screens, and a great menu. It has a capacity of about 120 people, and offers a comfortable environment to meet people and to communicate in various languages.
The whole coffee shop is booked for us from 3pm to 6pm!
Fee: 10,000 won (cash only) to the manager of the coffee shop.
You get 1 drink with ONE FREE REFILL.^^
List of drinks to choose from:
• Draft Beer
• Coffee (Americano, Cappuccino, Caramel Machiatto, Caffe Mocha, Brown Rice Coffee)
• Latte (Cafe Latte, Vanilla Latte, Green Tea Latte, Choco Latte)
• Tea (Jasmin, Chamomile, Peppermint, Earl Grey)
(Refill: Hot Americano or Hot water with a tea bag).
Subway: Gangnam station, Line No.2 & Sin-Bundang Line
Address:[masked] Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
Google Map Link => https://goo.gl/maps/2WLLnndAhTt
• From exit #4: Walk straight for about 30 meters. Turn left just after Blooming Garden and before ‘KB Bank’, and walk straight for about 250 meters. Turn right at the corner of New Zealand Centre for Culture and Education and go straight for another 30m. CONCERT LOUNGE is on your right.
• From exit #1: Walk straight for about 200 meters. Turn right just before ‘Woori bank’, and walk straight for about 400 meters. CONCERT LOUNGE is on your right.