Think it's too early to join PTA? We're different!! We provide a variety of programs for families with children aged 0-5 including events for children (field trips, tours, crafts, playgroups, park days, community service, and more) AND events for moms & dads (book club, adult social, mom's night out, dads & kids, educational speakers, cooking club, babysitting co-op, and more) plus quarterly family parties with entertainment provided.
• Through our group you will learn about community resources and make friends with parents of other preschoolers.
• We are not affiliated with any preschool or daycare. Your child does not have to be enrolled in any educational program for you to join.
• We provide support for parents, teachers, family members and caregivers.
• We are part of the largest non-profit organization in the nation (PTA) and are affiliated with the local and state PTA's. We have been chartered for 26 years.
• We are open to all individuals interested in the education and development of children from birth to kindergarten. Even if you have a newborn, we welcome you to come for support and socialization.
• Anyone who lives in Allen or the surrounding areas is welcome to join.
Membership Dues: Dues are $22.50 per family if paid via check or $24 per family if paid online. Please visit www.aecpta.com and click on "how to join" to see our membership form and how to pay your dues.