This group I've created is called "Spur Of The Moment Gang".
It's designed for those lonely evenings. On any given night, you may not feel like cooking, but you still need to eat. You may want to grab something at a local diner, but you don't feel like eating alone. In this group you don't have to! Spur Of The Moment is an ideal way to do something but not have to do it alone. On a Friday night, after a long work week is over; you want to see a movie, then post it ! You will find new friends to spend time with.
Whether it's a concert at The Sands, or a visit to a museum, post it! We all have different tastes, but friendship is the bond that brings us together!
I got the inspiration to do this after a long weekend with no plans in place. There were things to do, but it 's not fun having to do them alone. Exploring a new place or trying a something new is has more meaning when sharing it with friends. My Meet Up Experiences Have Been Great, And I'm Looking For A Way To Have A Meet-Up almost Any Day At Any Moment. Let's Give This A Shot! Welcome!
This is Your group ;You may suggest your post at anytime. You create the meetup event and I may even join you.
No One Has To Be Alone At Anytime, Suggest any post; Dinner, Movie, Play, Concert, Etc. Enjoy Your Group!
Any questions or concerns feel free to message the organizers at any time.
For the safety and enjoyment of all members; we ask that you follow a few basic rules:
1. RSVP's : Responding "no" to an event is not necessary, unless you previously responded "yes" and need to change it. We understand that unexpected things come up, and you may need to cancel. Please do so as soon as possible.
2. NO SHOWS: Some events have a limited amount of attendees. To be considerate to other members; please notify the organizers and/ or host by changing your RSVP as soon as possible. This enables the next person on the waiting list to be able to attend. Members with excessive "no shows" will be removed from the group.
3. EXCESSIVE CANCELING: Repeatedly canceling or changing your RSVP to "no" at the last minute (or day of event) is similar to a no show. This causes the same problems as a no show and could possibly get you removed from the group. Please show consideration for event hosts, organizers, and other members who plan the events. No one likes to be kept waiting repeatedly for people who cancel at the last minute. In events where reservations are made, and there is a waiting list; last minute changes are unfair to those who could have attended the event.
4. PICTURES: For safety reasons, and first time attendees especially, we ask that you please put a recent picture of yourself where your face is visible. We need to be able to find and identify you at an event so you will welcomed in our group.
5. PRIVATE EVENTS: Occasionally members will host events in their home. To be eligible to attend, you must first attend one public meet up event. Addresses of the hosts will be private messaged to attendees the night before the event. Attendees will be a limited number designated by the host.
6. PRIVATE MESSAGING: Please private message the organizers with questions or any concerns you may have. We ask that you refrain from sending out emails to members you have not met yet. This is not a dating site. Not all members are in the same situation in life; and we want everyone to feel comfortable and safe attending events. A better time to message a member is after you meet them in person.