This is NOT a singles/dating group. It's important to know that coming into this group since it's the reason many of you (and I) are involved. Please don't contact members for dates etc.
ABNL is a group for us souls who enjoy walking through the world content just being solo. We like our independence and maybe we march to a beat of a different drum yet sometimes we enjoy doing things with others. This group is for us - we understand you.
If you are anything like me, it's not easy to get out of your comfort zone. I get it!! Let me tell you about this group though. We are positive, diverse, not clicky, smart and most importantly - welcoming.
With that being said here's what I would ask of members who attend:
1. Please consider that we are not all the same: color, religion, age, sex, orientation, political views - and all of the rest. ALL are welcome.
2. Speaking of politics - Let's just leave our points of view out of this.
3. If you RSVP to an event please come to the event or change your RSVP to no.
4. There are no dues to join the events but please pay your own way. Pick up your own tab or in the event where that's not possible, find the organizer (so far that's me) and pitch in toward the event.
5. Consider becoming an organizer. The more the merrier.
Yardd Vybbz is an authentic Jamaican Food Truck. The food from this truck is amazing. Let’s help support them in our community.
For this event we’re meeting at a lot at the corner of Automotive & Terminal (right where Greg becomes Terminal).
If you have a lawn chair or similar it would be helpful to bring it. Let’s grab some food and chat.