Thank you SO much to the good folks at Cohere for letting us use their space. https://coherecommunity.com
Here's what we do at our Art Play Dates!
1. We gather our supplies/tools for whatever we are currently working on (or would like to be working on).
2. We bring them to wherever we're meeting this month.
3. We hang out, chat, create and have fun!
Agenda (sort of):
• 10 minutes for everyone to settle in & a little housekeeping info
• 15-30 minutes (or as needed) for introductions and show & tell
• The rest of the time will be for creating and talking
• 10 minutes at the end for cleanup.
Cohere is located in the same low red brick building as ClayPot, but the entrance is halfway down the south side of the building and is marked Cohere. When you arrive, text Tracey at[masked] and we'll let you in!
Parking: street parking. A portion of Magnolia between Mason and Howes is free all day parking otherwise it's 2 hour parking. Do NOT park in any adjacent parking lots.