addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Amateur & Professional Photographers And Models Message Board › Amateur Photographers & Models is now part of Nüwa Professional Art

Amateur Photographers & Models is now part of Nüwa Professional Art Network

Nuwa
Nuwa-Network
Group Organizer
Singapore, SG
Hello Everyone,

My name is Elaine Friedlander, and I am the new organiser for 'Amateur Photographers & Models'.

I am also the Founder of Singapore based-company, and professional art network, Nüwa.

I have taken over this group as Organiser as I believe I can offer amateur and professional photographers and models, a chance to network and build their portfolios and skills at Nüwa's regular art events and talks.

You might have heard of our other meetup group "Nüwa - Singapore Professional Art Talks/Networking", or visited our website in the past www.nuwa.sg. Please feel free to drop me an email if you have any questions about Nüwa or the future of this group.

I will be sharing news about future events and opportunities soon, and would welcome your suggestions and ideas too.

All the best, Elaine