This is an Introductory Session to Amazon Web Services on how to Architect/Design and Deploy a Simple Web Site onto AWS.
Some of the AWS Services used or introduced in this session are
• EC2 (Elastic Cloud Compute)
• S3 (Simple Storage Service)
• RDS (Relational Database Service)
• SQS (Simple Queue Service)
• Elastic Beans Talk
But also refereed in this session (without going into details) are
• SES (Simple Email Service)
• SNS (Simple Notification Service)
• SWF (Simple Work Flow)
• Route 53
• VPC (Virtual Private Cloud)
Prerequisites: It is important for the attendees to have a basic knowledge about AWS and a good understand of one or more programming language (.Net, Java, PHP, etc).